Tuesday, July 21, 2009

one of the best days ever. :D

Scott decided to surprise me with a little mini vacation. :D He took me to a bed and breakfast up the Huntsville. It was the sweetest thing any one's ever done for me. We drove up there and settled in, then decided to take the bikes we rented out for a cruise. Oh my goodness I want one so bad now. LOL Then we decided to go to the beach for a bit, and he brought out this cute little beach grill that we have been planning on buying for a while. Took a little swimmy, grilled some burgers, and then went back to the hotel thingy. We played pool for a while, and I got to play with their dog. He was the cutest thing! And so lovey. :D After all that rough pool playing, ahahaha not, we got in the hot tub. And here's the best part. after the hot tub we went upstairs, changed clothes, took the bikes out, and went down to the beach at like midnight. It was so much fun. :D except when i almost hit the gate, that wasn't so funny. LOL Oh and i almost forgot, he got me some new perfume, which I absolutely love!!! :D
Well we have a wonderful rest of the week planned out. Movie tonight, concert in the park tomorrow, boating on thursday, and fireworks on friday. Then he leaves me on Monday. :( Hopefully next week goes by fast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment