Friday, October 8, 2010

life is a gift.

Life is so amazing right now. I couldn't ask for a better family, a better lover, or better friends. :D thank you so much to all of you who make my life this wonderful. :D On top of those wonderful things it is October, my second favorite holiday, the first being my birthday. Ahaha I have decided to be a 1950's french pin up girl. I'm going to rock red lips, tons of eye liner, and my faux hawk. I'm so excited. Mamma's throwing a party at her house so if anyone wants to join the party you're more than welcome. Ok, I guess not anyone, but you know what I mean.

I do have some more exciting news, I'm gettin my picture taken next Saturday. My mamma, sky, and I are gettin family pictures taken by Miss Alex Cunningham and I'm sooo stoked. Alex is going to takee my picture alone another day at the cemetary in the valley where my brother is buried. I'm so excited. I haven't seen her in so long and she does amazing work.

On top of all this, it's football season. And the amazing steelers are startin out 3-1 with a 3rd string QB. We have a bye this week, but next week when Big Ben steps onto the feild, you poor poor browns. We are going to dominate!!!! We have an awesome game coming up on halloween, we're playin the Saints. (Lil breesy) ahahaha I freakin love that commercial. Anywho, everybody needs to watch my Steelers take this shit over! :D

And anyone that's planning on coming to vegas with us we're staying at the Wynn. YAY! Everything is getting so close, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then my birthday! Hehehe

I'll. Write more and put up pictres after I get together with Alex. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment