Wednesday, August 12, 2009

mind turning.

So quite a lot has happened the past few weeks I see. With me, with my family, with my friends. I'm not even sure what to think about it all except I've been a shitty daughter, sister, and friend. And I'm sorry. I wish we were closer and I plan on working on it. I promise. :D

On a lighter note, I've started talking to an old friend and that's been nice. Its hard sometimes to go back to people when both your lives have changed so much in just a short period of time. But that's how we do. We come and go out of eachothers lives every 6 months or so. It's been like this since I was just a youngin. :D LOL But I am glad we're talking and hanging out again. Hopefully, maybe, things won't dissolve this time. Maybe we can hangout for more than a few months at a time. I wonder why we do that anyway. Hmm... topic we need to think about...

Well tomorrow I'm having girl's day with my mamma and I couldn't be more excited to tell you the truth. I miss her and have a lot to talk about. I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes, but 1-I don't want Jen to get sick of my complaints/nags. 2-there's some people that just don't understand because they don't know the whole story. 3-there's some people that I feel like just judge me, and that's annoying because they have no room to. and 4-my mom's always been there for me, not matter what was going on or how bad I fucked up. And I love her for that, very much.

Another thing I was thinking about today...Do you have someone you look up to? Do they know? Because I do, i have a couple actually, but I don't think I've ever told any of them. I need to get on that. But how do y ou tell them? Do you just come out and say "hey, I really respect you and look up to you." No, that just seems silly. Hmm, I'll have to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment