Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OCTOBER

I love this month. It's been a little rough for me but I still have that silver lining of carving pumpkins with my family and then again with Steve, Mindy, and Dylan. I can't wait. And we've had Tyler the past few days which has been wonderful. :D I absolutely love that little boy. I am a little sad that he has to go home so soon, but he'll be back soon. :D

And then of course I have Halloween to look forward to. I wasn't excited at first, but I have changed my mind. And hopefully Tyson will come play with us. That would complete my night! My love and my 2 best friends with me. :D I wonder what he's decided on... I hope its a 'Wild Thing' from the movie. Scott and I are going to have to go get his costume here pretty soon. I'm being a flapper girl, the same as last year. But I figured its ok because I wore it for like 2 maybe 3 hours. And then I want Scott to be a mobster, but who knows. Jen is going to be a daisy-bug instead of a lady bug. It's cute, she showed it to me the other night when I was at her house. Hopefully PT will be joining us, but you can't be for sure with that boy. :(

The week after Halloween my good friend Christian Austin Tallman will be coming home from his mission and I'm so excited! Only 15 more days. I realize that I won't be able to see him in 15 days, but hopefully he'll have his homecoming soon after, or he'll call me a day or so when he gets home! :D That would be wonderful!

Annd Meggy is coming home for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!! She's bringing her boyfriend Chris, I've never met him and I'm really excited to finally get the chance. :D

I'm trying really hard to have a positive out look on life. When I do that, the job issue doesn't seem like such a big deal. Except when it comes to Christmas. :( I'm barley making enough money to pay my bills, I definitely can't afford Christmas presents. Hopefully something will happen...

Can't wait for the next few weeks. Trying to stay positive. :D

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love that we agree on the "PT" situation. and I'm thrilled you changed your mind about Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete