Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Happy Day!!!



Things finally seem to be going my way! I got a new job and put in my two weeks at roosters. So I only have 3 Saturdays left and I'm done there. It couldn't have come at a better time! :D



Wannetta and I are going to see the MJ movie on Sunday and I'm super excited! Scott doesn't want to go with me, suprise suprise. I've noticed if I want to go see a movie I just have to go with someone else. LOL Which is fine with me, I just wish he was with us. But it's ok, it's just a movie.



And I got an e-mail from Elder Christian Austin Tallman!! I only have to say that for a few more days. I'm going up to Idaho on the 8th to see him and couldn't be happier or more excited! But I have no idea where the church is or what time. ugh. I have to figure that shit out. And to top it off, that's Jen's birthday. So when I get home we're gonna party! :D Whoot Whoot.



I finally got Scott and Sky together to get my parent's christmas presents together. I love the way it's turning out so far. Just need a little money now and everything will be complete. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment