Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Fun

I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you to everyone who made it so great, especially Scott. :D


He made me my favorite breakfast (waffles), bought me my favorite flowers, and bought me a pearl necklace. It was a good start to the day for sure. I was pretty hungover so I hung out at the house for a bit, then met T, Jayson, and Jeanine at the mall. Then I went out to Tona with Scott, Sky, Mama, Dad, and Nikki. That was kind of a bust, but what can you do. Not everything can be perfect.


On Friday Mindy, Dylan, and I went and saw 'Alice in Wonderland'. Which was amazing. I definitely want to go see it again soon. Hopefully Scott will want to go see it with me...


Saturday was my birthday party. Mindy and I went and got our hair done and dressed up like princesses. I made jello shots and got drunk. It was a good night. LOL

Now it's time to go back to 'real life'. Such a bummer. ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment