Sunday, March 28, 2010

My life as of right now.

Well, I guess I'll start off with what is on my mind right now. I had some friends over last night to watch the UFC fights. My man GSP won and I was very happy about that. What I wasn't happy about was the little kids that wrecked Tyler's room. Thankfully they cleaned up some of it, Jen and Colton cleaned up some, and I finished it this morning. But honestly, who let's their kids just tear up someone else's house. Who thinks that is ok? Bleh. Whatever.

I'm very happy to report that I have put my gauges back in. I decided that it is something that I love about myself, obviously since I did it in the first place, and I met him after they were already there. And it has really been bothering me that I changed something that I liked to make him happy. I did that a lot with Michael and look how that turned out. Now, I'm not saying Scott is like Michael because he isn't. I just started to act like I used to and I am going to try and stop. I will be happier that way, which in turn makes everyone else happier because I won't be a crazy bitch on rampage. ahaha But shit, I forgot how bad they hurt. LOL I put them in a good two hours ago, with lube and everything, and they are still stinging. Oh well, it's so worth is. :D

I'm not so happy to report that I am getting bored. I decided that I need to start doing something that I enjoy. And do it without anyone else. Or just do it with new people. Go out and make new friends. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I only have 2 that I can honestly say I want to stick around. The others are just so much drama. I love them to death, but once or twice a month is enough for me. I just can't do it anymore. I definitely need to make new, normal, friends. And so far so good. :D

Ohh and I have been waiting very patiently for a wedding invitation from my wonderful friend Christian Tallman. :D He is getting married April 10. I haven't seen him since he left for his mission, sadly I wasn't able to make it to his homecoming. But I plan on leaving right after work that Saturday to go up to Idaho. Scott will be out playing army for the weekend, anyone want to come along and keep me company? It's only a 3 hour drive. I'll buy the snacks. LOL Tyson....this was mostly directed to you. ahaha

Skylar is leaving for Orlando on Wednesday with his friend Jacob and his family. Little shit. ahaha. He's never been on vacation without his sister. What is he going to do!?!?! Ok, just kidding. I know he'll have a blast, and I'm so excited for him. Skylar, you better call me every day! Or else! :D I'm glad that I will be able to hangout with him on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.

Dena and Will's wedding is getting closer. Which means that Tad and Amber's wedding is also coming up, and my sweet little nephew, Luke Jr. I was looking at pictures on facebook and Sara's belly is getting so cute!! :D I'm so excited to meet him! I wish Nikki and I could have gone out for the baby shower. Oh well. But I have bought all my dresses for the weddings. Super excited!

Well, I have to be going now, I'm going up to mama's to spend the day. Sunday's are the greatest. :D
Rian, loved your last post. :D and Meggie when are you coming out again? Miss you both. <3

2 comments:

  1. i feel so bad i didnt make it to your party... time flys fast wen i visit. Ill be down there the first week of June and we will hang out for sure. i god damn promise this time!! i really feel bad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries. i was very intoxicated before everyone got there. ahaha my friend mindy and i got into my jello shots before we even left mine and scott's house. ahaha.
    i hope you have a blast in vegas! :D

    ReplyDelete