Monday, March 29, 2010

should not be left alone with the internet.

I have decided that I should not be left alone. ahaha. I end up watching 'Dancing with the Stars', dancing around my apartment in my panties, and blogging. So sad this life I lead. ahaha

Well, I logged onto my yahoo account today and this is the head line, which blows my freaking mind: "Ricky Martin announces online he is gay". I have some feelings about this situation.
1-Who didn't see that coming a mile away? Seriously?
2-Why does it make top news that someone comes out and claims to be gay? Why do we care so much? They are just like everyone else, they just have different preferences. I guess I just never understood the fascination or disgust with homosexuals. I was fortunate enough to grow up with my mother who always taught me to accept people for who they are, no matter what.
3-It makes me happy to see that he is doing this for himself and his twins instead of for publicity. He seems genuine.

I ordered some new 5/8" gauges yesterday and I ordered a needle and a sparkly belly ring today. :D I'm super excited to get back up to my 5/8", they've missed me. I bought some more triangle ones (pink and black ones to go with my white ones) and some zebra ones. Hells yeah! ahaha I think I'm going to have to order the pink zebra ones too. It would just be wrong if I didn't. But the needle is obviously for my belly button. Tyson is going to pierce it once it gets here. I figured it would be better if he did it than Tito, for everyone. Would cause less drama. And I'm always down for less drama. And I have been toying with the idea of getting my Monroe done. Thoughts? Comments? Opinions? I'm going with Jennifer on Thursday to get her tongue or nose done, I can't remember, and then her and Rose are going to come with me next week to do my lip. :D But I need to find a clear one to put in for work. Anyone know where to get one? I have no cojones so I hope they don't hurt too bad. But I kind of figured, first piercings and then on to the tattoos. I need to get them drawn up here soon.

I am in need of a mini vacation. I wanted to meet up with my mama in Mesquite in a couple weeks, but I have to work 4 Saturdays in a row. So sad. :( Maybe I'll go down next time I have a Saturday off whether mama's there or not. I miss my g-ma & g-pa and would love to lay out in the warm sun for a change. :D Or maybe Jen and I, or Mindy, or Tyson (who ever really) can go away for the weekend. Go somewhere and just relax and have a good time. I'll have to set that shit up. Because I am sick of this cold Utah weather. I'm ready for spring!!

Oh god, and I was listening to my Ipod today and I wanna go dancing! Dancing by myself just isn't the same. ahaha.

So I watched 'Dancing with the Stars' for the first time tonight and I fell in love. I don't even want to go to dinner tomorrow so I can watch it. How pathetic is that? ahaha. But, in my defense Pamela Anderson, Chad Ochocinco, Buzz Aldrin, Nicole Scherzinger, Shannon Doherty, and Kate Goslin are all on it. How could I not watch? I mean come on! ahaha I need to tell Tito that his love is on there, I got so distracted today that I forgot. Humph.

When I was at my mama's house on Sunday I was going through some of my old things and came across the funniest article. I know some of you will remember it, because I posted it up on Myspace for a long time. But it was talking about 'the scene'. It made me laugh so hard when I was reading it because I kept thinking about how I was 6 years ago. I was straight edge, and a big mouthed little bitch. ahaha I don't know why anyone was friends with me. And it was talking about "emo boys"; 'They weigh roughly 90lbs, wear girl's jeans that hug their asses in just the right places, belts buckled somewhere around the side of their right leg'. Which made me think of my dear Tyson. Oh goodness! LOL That is probably the funniest thing to think about. He went from being straight edge, wearing girl pants, eyeliner, and a fauxhawk to having long curly hippie hair and chilling the fuck out. He tries to tell me he doesn't get as many girls, but I keep reminding him those were the wrong kind of girls. They were all underage, myself included. He just couldn't stay away from this one. ahaha Jen hasn't changed all that much. She's still a silly bitch/drunk. ahaha She was way ahead of us, Tyson and I just needed a little time to catch up. Me especially. ahaha

P.S. I still need a date for Chris's wedding. Any takers? ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment