Tuesday, August 24, 2010

dresses for charity

My sister-in-law, Amber, e-mailed all of us asking if we had any extra bridesmate dresses to donate to girls who couldn't afford formal dresses, and I have 2 dresses to donate, but she lives in texas and its pretty expensive to ship my dresses out there. Does anyone know of anywhere around the Ogden/SLC area that does a similar thing? Because my dresses are just taking up space in a closet. I don't want to part with my Sr. Cotillion dress, but I have no use for it. I just feel so pretty wearing it. Ahahaha

Can you believe that it is already almost September?!?! This summer flew by. God, this whole year has flown by. It kind of makes me sad, I never even got to go to the drive in this summer. And hardly used the rollar blades Scott bought us. :( I'm hoping we can go camping over labor day weekend like we did last year, but Michael & Emily's wedding is the Saturday before, so I don't know how much Scott will want to go, or if he'll even have it off. :( Bummer. Tyler leaves in a couple days which is a bummer, I'm not ready for him to leave yet. But we only have to wait till Thanksgiving to see him. :D

Mamma is going to Mesquite this weekend for a few days, I know you don't care about that, but while she's there she is bbooking our hotel room for our Vegas trip in March! WaHoo!!!! I'm not sure what hotel for sure yet, but it will be March 18-22. :D I'm super excited. Can we just skip the next few months? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment