Thursday, August 5, 2010

facebook.

So, I was just reading everyone's posts from facebook this morning while sitting at work when I came across a very disturbing one. It read, "Christ, I want a baby!!". Now, this was only scary because the person who posted this is 20 and his girlfriend is 19. His previous post was, "I need a car. Cheap!". From that post I'm assuming they aren't financially stable. I'm not quite sure if this person was kidding or not, but I do know they've wanted a baby since high school. When will 'kids' learn the babies aren't all fun & games? I don't think they realize the time and money that baby is going to cost them. Or the sleep, or the relationships, and the list goes on. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe they have taken all of this into account and still want a baby. I wanted to say something so badly, but decided it wasn't my place so I kept my big mouth shut.
On a lighter note, I'm pretty stoked for this coming weekend. Scott and I are going to kris & tonya's wedding tomorrow. And when toyna and I talked about it, she let me know we will be dancing the night away, which sounds wonderful to me. LOL Then on Saturday I have to work a half day but then, courtney & I are going to get my hair cut into a faux hawk. if anyone has any cute ideas on how to style it or clips to put in it let me know! I'm super excited. Then on Sunday my mamma is taking Scott, Sky, Ty, Chris, & I to lagoon! Yay!! I can't wait to go have some fun in the sun. LOL
Scott's mom, Wannetta, and I have been getting along and I couldn't be happier about that. Its a huge weight lifted off of me. You have no idea. And Ty's been here which has been fun.
Oh and Scott's suprise is coming up! I can not wait for his birthday! I'm just waiting on 1 more thing to come in the mail. Yay! I'll tell you all about it after he gets it because I know he reads this. Hi baby. LOL
Well, I should probably get back to work. I'll be filling you in on Scott's suprise after he gets it. And I'll post pics of my cute new hair soon :D Have a good day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment