Monday, August 23, 2010

Scott's Birthday Party


Well, Scott's surprise birthday party was a hit! We had fun for the most part, there was a couple minor drama moments, but it's all good because I know I'm better than that dumb bitch and that douche bag. :D He loved his wii and his new game and 'other surprises'. :D I hope he liked the 'other surprises' as much as his wii. ahaha Tons of people came over and all my parents helped me out sooo much! My mamma & Chris got him out of the house for part of the evening and watched ty for half the day. And my dad & Nik came over early and helped with the food which was a huge help. I'm really glad that his Jesse & Brad came down from Brigham to celebrate his birthday, I think it made him pretty happy. :D

I'm pretty excited for the next year and pretty stressed out too. I'm going back to school in June and have to save pretty much ALLLLL my extra money to pay for school, bills, and new tires. :( bleh. It totally blows, especially because I want some new pants and some new boots for winter. Meh, oh well. It will be worth it in the long run. By this time next year I'll be a much happier person in a much better place! Speaking of being in a better place, Scott got the job at the jail and the one at the nursing home. We both think the job at the nursing home would be a better choice. So hopefully he can get all of the paperwork done and start soon. :D

I think things are turning around in our lives, I think the drama of our families is finally over, and I couldn't be happier. His mom and I are getting along, and my family has always liked him. His parents officially met all my parents at his party, and it went quite well. I'm very happy about our lives right now. :D I'm so lucky to grow old with him!

I did go through with cutting my hair, and I love it! It is soooo easy to take care of. It takes me literally 10 minutes to get ready after I get out of the shower compared to my old 45 minutes. It's really wonderful! ahahah And now you can actually see my gauges, which is nice; lots of people didn't even know I had them. But, I do miss having long hair. I think that after I start school I'm going to get some extensions. And probably some lash extensions! Holla! ahahaha. I want the lash extensions now, but need to save my money. :(

Oh, so I have started watching Jersey Shore, and LOVE IT!!! ahahaha. It is hilarious! And shockingly, Tyler likes watching it too. Which is pretty funny. "I'm in Miami, I don't want girls studying for finals, I want girls studying for dick!!!" -Vinny. ahahaha LOVE IT!

Well, I think that's it for now. I'll keep you updated on Scott's job situation. :D hugs and loves to all!

OH YEAH!!!! go check out what Scott made for me: www.ashleybachman.com
yeah, I know, it's amazing! ahaha He did that all himself! Quite impressive if I do say so myself. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment