Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bad dreams.

Last night was really awful.
1-my left year lobe is infected so i can't sleep on it. So Scott and I tried sleeping on opposite sides of the bed than we normally do so I could still look at him. Yeah, that didn't last long at all. So we switched back to normal. So sweet of him. :D LOL
2-I was having nightmares all night. About weird stuff too. Normally I have nightmares about things that have happened to me in the past but last night I was having nightmares about losing the ones I loved. Except, they weren't people I am very close with anymore. I had nightmares that Jayson, aka JP, died in my arms. What the hell was that all about? Yeah, I care about him, but not that much. At least not anymore. But the weirdest thing about that dream was that no one was around. Not the parents, not his brothers, none of our friends, it was just the two of us. Which, if anyone knows Jayson and I, was never a good idea. We usually ended up fighting, which is what we did while he was dying. When Scott woke me up I was so sad, I felt like I needed to call him right then and apologize for something. I wasn't, and still aren't, quite sure for what though. The other dream I had was me dying and the only person that was there with me was Tito, and god was I upset that it was him. For some reason I didn't want anything to do with him. I spent my last minutes arguing with him and trying to get him to leave me alone to die in peace. i never would have imagined me saying anything of the sort to T. Sure we've had our times, but I don't hate him. I don't remember a whole lot from that dream but I do remember waking up being so thankful that Scott was the one I was waking up next to. It was such a relieve. I wonder if he knows that? Hmm...I'll have to tell him. If I remember to when he gets home from school. :D Well, I'm off to read some more of that stupid book, 'Morality Tale'. Have a wonderful morning everyone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment